The World Wide Sailor is the best-selling training optimist dinghy in the world. Its strong yetlight Trilam PE, UV-resistant hull ensures an excellent sailing performance.
The World Wide Sailor sailboat has been especially designed for training sessions, with its extra reinforcements at vital points in the hull. The optimist is easy to handle, will always stay afloat and is self-bailing. After capsizing there will be hardly any water left in the cockpit, making the dinghy extremely safe and efficient during training sessions.
CHOSEN BY PROFESSIONAL SAILING SCHOOLS & CLUBS AS THE BEST TRAINING DINGHY IN THE WORLD!
Length: 2.37m | 7.8 ft
Beam: 1.20 m | 3.9 ft
Sail Area: 3.5 m2 | 35 ft2
Full weight: 39 kg | 85.8 lbs
‘THe dinghies arrived this morning. They look fantastic! The only thing we regret is buying just three boats instead of ten. Thanks so much!’
NIEVDONCKSE WATERSPORT VERENIGING
• Extra strong adjustable maststem
• Extra large inspection hatches
• Abrasion resistant dagger board rubber
• Drain plug
• Self-draining hull
• Hiking straps
The World Wide Sailor can be equiped with many OPTIPARTS fittings, including spars and blades.
‘Ready to sail’ is supplied INCLUDING:
• Hiking straps
• Durable sleeve sail with window and battens
• Reinforced webbing tack and clew
• Blocks, sheets, and halyard included
• Dyneema rope ties for boom block and lower block
• Complete Spar set: mast, sprit, and boom made of high grade aluminum with pro Clam Cleats
• Foils (dagger board and rudder) made of superior Mahogany marine plywood
• Rudder complete with tiller and extension
We have dealers in almost 50 countries around the world. Who’s next? Please use the form below to obtain more information about our dealership.